American Youth Football / American Youth Cheer Online Application
In just a few clicks, get an instant online quote and then you may continue to purchase coverage and receive certificates immediately!
IMPORTANT: An instant quote can be given at anytime, however, in order to complete purchase you must have the following available:
- Insurance password (one word sports related password) provided by AYF/AYC. Visit www.JoinAYF.com if charter needs to be renewed.
- Credit Card information or Routing Number & Account Number in order to process Electronic Check.
NOTE TO ALL AGENTS AND BROKERS: This program does not pay a commission to agents and brokers
Start The Application
In addition I agree that I have reviewed the Detailed Coverage Description that can be found at https://www.sadlersports.com/wp-content/uploads/2018-AYF-APPLICATION.pdf.
I agree that membership in American Youth Football and/or American Youth Cheer is a requirement to be eligible for this insurance plan and that I have registered all our tackle, flag, and cheer teams/squads with AYF/AYC.
In the event that Sadler & Company determines that the applicant does not qualify for this program, has not accurately answered a question, has under reported teams/squads intentionally, or has tendered an invalid check or one with insufficient funds, it will immediately void all coverages as of the effective date and notify all certificate holders.
I understand that this online enrollment provides the option for us to select Accident (Medical Expense), General Liability, Directors & Officers Liability, Crime, and Equipment. However, Sadler offers other types of insurance policies that are not available on this online enrollment such as Workers' Compensation, Property (building and contents), Event Cancellation, Cyber Risk, Business Auto, Professional Liability, etc. If you are interested in a quote for these other types of policies, you will need to inform Sadler in writing, email@example.com.
I agree to the following:
- Waiver & Release of Liability Forms - Waiver & Release forms are highly recommended for all football participants and Class 1 Cheerleaders. Waiver & Release forms are required for Class 2 & Class 3 Cheerleading. A sample Waiver & Release form is included with this brochure.
- Risk Management - It is agreed that the insured organization will follow the National High School Federation safety rules as adopted by our state. In addition, all head coaches (football & cheer) will have prior experience as either a former participant or coach in the sport. Implementation of the attached Abuse/Molestation Risk Management Program and the Brain Injury Risk Management program for Youth Football & Cheer are highly recommended.
- American Youth Football & American Youth Cheer Membership - It is agreed that the organization has applied for new or renewal membership with American Youth Football and/or American Youth Cheer by either going online at www.joinayf.com and completing the online registration or completing the enclosed Application for Membership, paying the appropriate membership fees and returning it with this enrollment form and premium payment. Failure to complete the membership process will result in no coverage being bound. In continuing this application for the AYF Endorsed Insurance Program, I certify that I have read and will comply with the terms of service agreement as stated on www.joinayf.com.
- Effective & Expiration Dates - I/We understand that the coverage begins on the date the completed insurance enrollment form is received and approved by Sadler & Company (concurrent with payment of the entire charges) or June 30, 2018, whichever date is later. Coverage expires on June 30, 2019 regardless of the effective date. I/We understand that charges are fully earned at inception and there are no provisions for cancellation of coverage, except by the carrier for non-payment of charges due.
- Complete Coverage Descriptions - I have read the complete coverage description found HERE. I have reviewed all ineligible activities and exclusions, limit options, and coverages afforded.
I agree to the following:
I understand that in order to qualify for these coverages, my sports organization must join the National Sports Lawsuit Protection Association (NSLPA) and pay a membership fee of $5.00 per year. Membership entitles my organization to a monthly email newsletter, risk management materials and access to the insurance program. Furthermore, these optional coverages are only available if my sports organization has purchased its General Liability and Accident coverages through Sadler & Company.
FOR THE DIRECTORS & OFFICERS LIABILITY POLICY: IMPORTANT NOTE: THE POLICY FOR WHICH APPLICATION IS MADE, IF ISSUED, WILL BE ON A CLAIMS MADE BASIS. THIS POLICY SUBJECT TO THE DECLARATIONS, INSURING AGREEMENTS, TERMS, CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND AMENDMENTS APPLIES ONLY TO CLAIMS THAT ARE FIRST MADE DURING THE POLICY PERIOD OR THE DISCOVERY PERIOD IF EXERCISED.
The Crime Policy does not cover vandalism or theft of property by outsiders. If this coverage is desired, you must purchase coverage under the Equipment Section.
The Equipment Policy requires that all equipment valued $1,000 or more per item be individually scheduled with a brief description of the equipment and its replacement cost value. Please have this information available prior to completing the equipment application. (Itemized inventory will be required at time of loss.)
NOTE: Certain weather conditions (ex. tropical storms and hurricanes) in your area may prevent us from binding Equipment coverage upon receipt of the application and premium payment. If this happens, we will make coverage effective as soon as the insurance company allows us to do so.
For all three policies under optional coverages, coverage is effective only upon underwriting and acceptance by the insurance company. All coverages expire one year after the effective date.
NOTE: If purchaser's coverage is non-renewed, the carrier shall endeavor, but shall not be required, to provide purchaser with prior written notice of non-renewal equal to the time allotted by purchaser's domiciliary state. By signing the application, purchaser acknowledged: (1) That this evidence of insurance (hereinafter :EOI) shall be non-renewed effective the expiration date; and (2) That, upon the expiration of purchaser's EOI, the carrier may offer a renewal, but reserves the tights, because of aforesaid non-renewal, to change the terms & conditions of coverage as compared with the expiring coverage.
I understand that the insurance company, in determining whether to provide insurance coverage will rely on the information contained in this form and all other information being submitted. I hereby warrant, represent and confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all information provided is complete, true and correct.
I am aware that the insurance company expects accurate reporting for my premium calculation, and should the number of teams/squads exceed my estimates during the coverage term I will make arrangements to pay the additional premium. I understand that our website, social media, books and records may be examined or audited by the insurance company at any time during the coverage period and up to three years afterwards. Intentional misrepresentation or misreporting may jeopardize coverage.
I further acknowledge that I have reviewed all information provided with this enrollment form and understand the exclusions that apply, as well as the activities and operations for which coverage is not provided.
If I do not get email containing my proof of coverage documents within 24 hours, I will follow-up with Sadler & Company immediately.
I understand that I will only receive electronic copies of insurance documents and will not receive paper copies.I understand that the files contained in my proof of coverage email are important documents. Once these documents are received, I will review and make sure the documents contain the coverages requested and further agree to notify Sadler & Co., Inc. if the documents have any mistakes in coverages and/or limits. I am aware that because this coverage is written on a master policy, only the certificate of insurance and the verification of coverage will be provided. However, a copy of the master policy is available at any time by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I acknowledge that my address below is correct and will update Sadler & Co., Inc. of any changes to this email in the future. I grant permission to Sadler & Co., Inc. to utilize this email address to send all documents electronically, including but not limited to, certificates of insurance, verification of coverage, underwriting questions, coverage changes, quarterly newsletters and important messages.
AYF Terms of Service: In continuing this application for the AYF Endorsed Insurance Program I certify that I have read and will comply with the terms of service agreement as stated on www.joinayf.com.
Please Note: Anyone is welcome to get an instant quote, however, in order to purchase coverage you will need the insurance password provided by AYF.
Sadler does not have access to this password.
If you've already purchased insurance with Sadler & Company and need to access to your verification of coverage documents or add an Additional Certificate click here to recover your information. The email address attached to your account will need to be supplied.
* required fields